BuyerAssist is committed to catering to the demands of modern customers who have a high bar for privacy, security, and integrations. Over the last several months, we have invested heavily in our integrations framework. Below are some of the key highlights:
BuyerAssist matches global security standards with SOC 2 Type II certification
- Our customers can now be confident that their data is most secure, and they can focus on delivering a great customer experience to win more customers, accelerate time to value, and continue collaborating with their customers across the customer lifecycle.
- BuyerAssist achieved SOC 2 Type II accreditation in April 2022, demonstrating the continuous effectiveness of our security controls. BuyerAssist employs data protection and privacy by design, combining enterprise-grade security features with comprehensive audits of our policies, applications, systems, and networks.
- We also use a wide variety of solutions to quickly identify and eliminate threats, including a Web App Firewall (WAF).
BuyerAssist is committed to delivering value to the Salesforce ecosystem
Bidirectional integration with Salesforce: Enable sellers to focus on aligning, collaborating, and empowering champions, while BuyerAssist takes care of updating the CRM:
- Bi-directional integration with Salesforce for seamless back and forth data flow.
- Managed package to provide in-opportunity access to BuyerAssist.
- Automate buyer verified information to update next steps, red flags, MEDDIC fields (or any other qualification information).
Slack deal rooms powered by BuyerAssist:
- Automatically create Slack channels for all deals based on set criteria.
- Automatically invite all MSP stakeholders (internal and, if needed, external) to the channel.
- Get daily updates on deals, risks, and next steps.
- Create BuyerAssist actions based on discussions in Slack from within Slack.
BuyerAssist is set up to integrate with any and all software:
BuyerAssist uses Zapier (a popular middleware) to connect BuyerAssist with 4000+ software systems. Some of the most popular use-cases from our customers include:
Streamline how you collect product feedback and act on those using Mutual Success Plans
- Automatically capture feature requests from your buyers/customers in the Mutual Success Plan as Jira Tickets.
- Automatically update the status of product requests in BuyerAssist as changes are made in Jira.
We at BuyerAssist, look forward to adding more capabilities to automate workflows for your team and business benefits!