Buyer Engagement Platform enables revenue teams and their buyers to always be in sync. It is the first purpose-built platform for your buyers, to cater to their preferences around self-service, collaboration, and peer insights across their customer lifecycle.
Buyer engagement when done right will up-level the buyer experience to become the most significant way for you to differentiate from your competition. This new approach will enable your revenue teams to methodically center all their efforts around their buying team’s priorities, by aligning with them on a mutually acceptable set of desired outcomes, key milestones, and the jointly-operated plan that will get them there.
There are four key benefits of this new approach:
1) Build trust in your sales process by collaborating with your buyers on their desired goals, outcomes and the plan to get there.
2) Accelerate time to value for your buyers by enabling a seamless handoff from sales to customer success. Ensure new stakeholders on both sides have a shared understanding of why the transaction took place.
3) Transform QBRs by focusing on measurable outcomes, milestones and value created.
4) Empower your customer success to transform renewal conversations from relationship-based to one that focuses on measurable outcomes delivered.
1) Create a repeatable process to deliver a best-in-class buyer experience by using a systematic approach to understanding your buyers’ priorities and desired outcomes.
2) Facilitate extreme empathy and trust-building throughout the buying process by enabling your sellers and buyers to align around a jointly authored mutual success plan.
3) Empower your buyers with one-place-to-go to access the most critical information they need at any time in their buying journey.
4) Unify all the data around buyer behavior across their lifetime engagement to understand, analyze and inform deal reviews, forecasting, win-loss analysis, sales playbook, and buyer intelligence.
1) Don't settle for seller-provided anecdotes to forecast revenue. Leverage buyer-provided data to understand if your deal is on track, understand if you’re engaging the right people, have confidence that you have identified the compelling event and all other indicators that your buyers need to validate for you to forecast accurately
2) Clearly align on the time-to-first-value with your buyers even before the contract is signed, operationalize land-retain-expand playbook to deliver accelerated value to your buyers and grow revenue faster.
3) Maximize the revenue potential of your products and solutions by delivering a superior buyer experience.
1) Capture every single customers’ buying journey in detail to understand what your buyers’ care about at scale.
2) Automate how you identify why you win, why you lose, why customers churn, and why customers make no decision at all by using our AI-powered win-loss analyzer.
3) Create your next content based on what your buyers want and not just based on what your sellers think your buyers want
BuyerAssist powers revenue teams to always be in sync with their buyers. Our enterprise technology platform enables businesses and their customers to practice empathy towards each others’ goals in the business relationship, and collaboratively accomplish those outcomes.
This blog is intended towards revenue leaders that are looking to transform their teams to become more buyer-centric, and elevate buyer experience as your biggest competitive advantage.
A lot of technology available today is focused on sales productivity and effectiveness. While this is important, there is very little technology that companies provide to their buyers to make it easy for them to buy from you. Buyer Engagement Platform is the first buyer-focused technology that is focused on helping you deliver the best possible buyer experience by empowering your revenue teams to always be in sync with their buyers It complements your investments in sales engagement and gives your revenue teams direct access to insights on buying behavior and priorities and ultimately automate the best buyer experience possible across the customer lifecycle It also integrates with several of your internal systems like CRM, email and collaboration tools to drive efficiency and easy data access.
Transform sales discovery into a systematic approach for your sellers and buyers to co-develop a shared understanding of the buying team’s priorities, desired outcomes, and milestones, and jointly create a plan on how your solution can uniquely help them get there.
Buyer journey templates: Equip your sales teams with buyer journey templates tailored to specific use-cases or customer segments to personalize and scale value-based selling
Recommend buying priorities: Empower your buyers with insights into how other buyers evaluate, purchase and realize value from your offerings to influence their buying priorities.
Switch from driving buyer engagement across siloed email threads and ad-hoc collaboration to a streamlined systematic approach that anchors all activities around buyer milestones identified in a jointly developed mutual success plan.
Mutual Success Plan: Systematize how your sales teams plan, track, and manage mutual success plans to stay aligned on the short-term and long term goals of the partnership
The cadence of collaboration: Drive tight alignment with your buyers by streamlining how your seller's schedule, manage and drive ongoing collaboration to accelerate, realign or course-correct success plans
Empower your buyer champions with one place-to-go for real-time access to insights and information needed to articulate your value, drive decisions and internally sell on your behalf.
Stakeholder onboarding: Onboard new buyers or internal stakeholders with everything they need to know about the buying priorities and the current status of evaluation and deployment
Deliver contextual experiences: Empower your buyers to find and consume context and content at their own speed and convenience at any point in their buying journey
Transform your buyer engagement by gaining total visibility into how your buyers are evaluating, buying, and realizing value from your products; understand what is important to them and what is not. Keep your playbook current.
Forward-facing forecast intelligence: Drive 100% transparency into what deals are at risk and what aren't using buyer-endorsed mutual success plans
Win-Loss Analysis Automation Automate how you identify why you win, why you lose, why customers churn, and why customers make no decision at all
BuyerAssist is a buyer engagement platform used by sales teams to engage, collaborate and align with their buyers at each step in the enterprise sales process.
We digitize ‘’Mutual Success Plans’ to drive transparency and visibility leading to faster value realization.
Get the latest updates straight to your inbox.